Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and controlled by R L Morris. If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. R L Morris is a limited liability partnership registered in England with registered number 9496256. Our registered office is 38 High Road, South Woodford, London E18 2QL.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by R L Morris in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither R L Morris nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
- Currency Disclaimer: The currency conversion is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be "up to date".
- Map Disclaimer: For properties situated outside the UK any indication on a map does not necessarily show the location of a property, but only the general vicinity. Please refer to the local agent for confirmation of the location.
While R L Morris makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website. R L Morris may correct or update the website without prior notice.
This website is owned and controlled by R L Morris. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the R L Morris website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by R L Morris. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will R L Morris, it's suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of suck damages. If your use of the materials or information from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
R L Morris makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.